How to practice sustainable agriculture
in college and still have time to study.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal


Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oatmeal




I decided to treat my roommates to a wonderful smelling house for the first day of school, so I made this oatmeal at night and let it cook in the crock pot while I slept. The smell of cinnamon, apples, and sugar covered the air like a warm blanket of yum. This serves about 6 people!

Ingredients:
·        2 cups of oatmeal
·        2 cups of apple juice
·        1 cup of water
·        2 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
·        ½ cup of raisins
·        1/3 cup of sugar
·        1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon

Directions:
1)    Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and stir to combine.
2)    Set on low and cook for 7-8 hours (or until you wake up).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always open to suggestions and feedback! Thanks! :)